Add back private classes?

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you’ve abandoned everything that made TDRP unique and your playerbase remembered to create another generic boring-ass server. Funny how you said you didn’t want to continue “dragging TDRP’s name through the mud” on the SimplyDarkRP forums, yet that’s exactly what’s happening here.

Let me see how easily we can integrate something like that.
I like the custom player models, i bought into them last time you had them on the server and i loved it. Bringing back the choose-able models would be awesome, it was a feature that anyone could use and had the custom models implemented into that. I've always liked playing a certain player model.

Let me see how easily we can integrate something like that.
Yes, being able to use workshop models was the best part of having a private class. It is really cool to have your own custom and unique player model. I would definitely pay for this, and I believe many others would too.

Tim

Staff member
Head Management
it was closer to $100 last time, i think a happy middle ground would be $30-$40
I've got a pretty good idea for this system, but I'm thinking along the lines of two options. $10/month or $50/permanent. I'd want less permanent purchases just because of the resources it would add on the server that people would have to download.

Status
Not open for further replies.