Roleplay Name:

Hypophosphoric Acid

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:73811706

Do you have a microphone?

Yes

What timezone are you in?

UTC -5, EST

What times are you active on the server?

3PM-10PM EST Weekdays, 8AM-12AM EST Weekends

How long have you been playing TDRP?

For a while, about a couple years. I went by a lot of aliases, tojo being one.

Do you have any experience in being a staff member on a DarkRP server? If so, please explain your experience and past projects.

Yes, I was an administrator for Defconnations. A community who grew the category of "MethRP" and "PoliceRP". I run a strict community of HL2 rp too. It is very organized and active. I have good leadership skills I've been told by owners of servers.

Why would I want to become a staff?

Well, I would like to become a staff to be able to prove my worth in this revitalization of TDRP. I really loved the old one, and I want to help this community grow and become as good as its old self. The nostalgia is a main factor, too. It really brings back memories seeing the name pop up on screen and the bracketed "tdrp".
But, in reality, a lot of the community doesn't know me that well so I can understand if you don't accept my application for trial moderator.

I may not get the position, seeing how literally everyone and their mother is posting for staff, but it'll be good to get my name out there.

Thanks for reading.
~hypo

Last edited:

Kwoon

Try to be more active, and there are time that I would spawn in to you micspamming. Re-apply within 2 weeks.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.