What's new

Denied World Star unban req.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:460560113
Length of ban: 3d
Banned by: SpongeBob
Ban reason: "supposed to be perm, still minging"
Why should you be unbanned? rdm'd one person, was never supposed to be permabanned this is just false.
If you where rightfully banned, have you learned your lesson? yes and no. i rdm'd but only because the way the rules work and are just nonexistent. make better rules or else people rdm'ing because there's "no rule" against anything. (i cant kill someone pickpocketing me/facing me with a pickpocket according to SpongeBob)
If wrongfully banned, do you have proof? not wrongfully banned, ban was too long imo and "supposed to be permed" is also wrong but no proof of not supposed to be permed (so show proof i am supposed to be permed rifk)
Additional information about your appeal:

You realize you have no authority, without evidence, to ban someone. You're making speculative inferences about something you know nothing about, about someone you know nothing about.
everyone knows it he admited it multiple times in the discord and in game he got ban by many admins for hacking even by kwoon. You are the one who doesnt know what hes talking about rn.

Kwoon

Although that I banned you for 30 days before for cheating but I'm still looking this over. For now you're going to stay banned.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.