Happy Halloween!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Tim, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Tim

Tim Owner Administrator

[​IMG]

Isn't it crazy? It's already the end of October! Time has really flown by this year hasn't it? I'm going to apologize right off the bat because I've got nothing planned for Halloween this year. In the spirit of Halloween, consider TDRP a model of Frankenstein. You thought it was dead, but somehow, it's managed to revive itself and come back to life.

With the recent adjustments of revamping our content, simplifying our rules, and loading up our staff team, we seem to be heading in the right direction. Hopefully things will continue to go up. I'm still wanting to hire more server admins, so if you're interested, be sure to apply!

Here's to another Halloween celebrated with your favorite DarkRP community. Have a fun and safe Halloween with your friends and family. If you don't plan on it, hop on the server! :)

Love,
    Tim & Staff

2. Levande

Levande 猫叉Master VIP

you have fucking fireworks on the server that are halloween themed and you're not even gonna use them?

wtf dave

3. LV

LV Louis Vuitton Forum/Support Manager Management VIP

ill use em james

4. It's Hammy

It's Hammy Noob

Happy Halloween!

5. Kwoon

Kwoon Rice Boy Management

Happy Halloween Hammy!

Did you go trick or treating?

6. It's Hammy

It's Hammy Noob

nah dude.

7. Levande

Levande 猫叉Master VIP

that's a shame

8. Lieutenent Dan

Lieutenent Dan Prodigy

Halloween was a blast this year. Went out behind a strip club with 15 of my friends, and our asian bud decided it was a good idea to hold a huge ass fountain firework while it went off. He then got burns all over his face and the taco bell next door called the cops.

Happy Halloween!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Rudy

Rudy Explorer

I went Trick o Treatin' with Kwoon.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Dak