Happy New Year!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Tim, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Tim

Tim Owner Administrator

[​IMG]

From myself and everyone here at ThatDarkRPServer, we wish you a Happy New Year!

2017 came and went so fast, it's crazy. You know what else is crazy? This is my 7th Happy New Years post on ThatDarkRPServer. We've got to be breaking records at this point, right? 2017 was a real roller coaster of a year for us. We pretty much hit rock bottom, and then soared back up for much of the spring and summer. Player turnouts and development has slowed down again, but we're definitely working on those issues. Building a stronger staff team and providing more healthy updates are definitely on our New Years Resolution board.

Here's to a prosperous 2018 for ThatDarkRPServer!

Fireworks
    For the next day or two, I have placed the seasonal fireworks addon on the server. There's several effects to choose from and play around with. Most of the fireworks should cleanup on their own after they've finished shooting, but if they don't, just press 'e' on them again or shoot them.

Love,
    Tim

2. James Footy

James Footy Regular Server Moderator

Happy New Years

3. EthanBurns

EthanBurns Hick with a Big Dick VIP

From Nick Pyro coming back, to getting hacked by russians

Happy New Years

4. Hulk Smash

Hulk Smash Master

my favourite part of this year was when chinese people forced you to give bitcoin to them

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    • List
  5. Fadedzz

Fadedzz Prodigy

china #1

6. Gore Magala

Gore Magala Insect Glaive Main VIP

Here's to hoping 2018 won't be as sporadic as this year was.