Rudy Gillespie's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Closed Applications' started by Rudy, Feb 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rudy

Rudy Noob

Roleplay Name:
    My roleplaying name is Rudy Gillespie.
    SteamID:
    My SteamID is STEAM_0:1:125600782.

Do you have experience as a DarkRP staff member? If so, list rank positions only:
    I have plenty of experience as a DarkRP staff member. I have listed the ones that I could remember.
    1. Insanity Networks - Admin
    2. Futuristic Networks - Management
    3. SnazzyRP - Mod
    4. DredgeRP - Owner
    5. Obey Servers - Owner
    6. TDRP - Donor Admin
    7. MilkRP - Trial Moderator

Why do you feel you deserve to be promoted?:
    I feel like I deserve to be promoted into the Moderator rank in TDRP because I care for the server and want it to prosper. I am a veteran DarkRP player and I have past experience being staff. Having that said, I would know how to handle most situations some people cannot handle. Passion is another thing that I believe contributes to the fact that I should be promoted. I have a passion for GMOD and most of all, DarkRP. I wholeheartedly love the game, and the game modes it has to offer, so you'll see me on the server a lot. Now, enough about that, let us switch it up and talk about me. I am a 14-year-old high school student. Being so young and in high school helps incite that I can spend a lot of time on the server. One more snippet that I would like to add is that I have nothing to do on the weekend, so that's when I will be on the server most.
    Which staff members do you most commonly see on the server?:
    The staff members I commonly see on TDRP is Johnny Boo, Austin Beachee, NOOCH, and Tim, but Tim is AFK a lot.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  2. If anyone is seeing nothing on this app simply highlight the whole thing
    For me it might just be me its a weird glitch

3. Yes here it is {Weird Glitch On My Side}

4. voltiac

voltiac Louis Vuitton VIP

When you were a donor admin, I didn't see you take much sits and to be honest I didn't see you on much at all. You were also abusing your donor admin abilities on the Discord, so I'm gonna give you a -1.

5. Rudy

Rudy Noob

I don't recall abusing my Donor Admin abilities. That might've been one of my friends. It's okay though. I wasn't on that much because of school was taking up my time at that period. It was testing week.

6. voltiac

Ok. Well it happened, and it was from your account/name. As for it being testing week that can be understandable, but I'm talking about around September-October time. Around when Kwoon first got MA, and you got Donor not too long after.

7. Rudy

Rudy Noob

Around the September-October time, I was on, but I didn't take that many sits. That was my fault, sorry about that. This may be out of context, but I'm cannot join the Discord. Am I banned? If so, why? If you can, may I please be unbanned?

8. voltiac

I banned you from the Discord because of the incident. I'll unban you this time, but if it happens again I won't let it slide.

9. Rudy

Rudy Noob

Yes sir.

10. Johnny Boo

Johnny Boo Black

Didn’t I perm you for doxxing kwoon?

11. Rudy

Rudy Noob

No, I didn't dox Kwoon. I just know him irl, and I was referring to him in his real name.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  12. James Footy

James Footy Regular Server Moderator

-1, Application could use some formatting work, I haven't really seen you in action but I can go on what my peers say. Plus, the addition of being young is never something you want to argue as a plus unless you are referring to opportunity :)

13. Johnny Boo

Johnny Boo Black

I don’t really remember you or seen you around. The only time I remember interacting with you is when you gave out Kwoons information and he didn’t seem to like it. -1

14. Johnny Boo

Johnny Boo Black

I don’t see you on at all. Prove to us that you actually play and is active in the community and we will reconsider. Feel free to reapply in the future.
    Denied/Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.