Update 6/13/17

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Tim, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Tim

Tim Owner Administrator

A quick update for today.

Custom Player Models
    After much discussion, we have introduced a new opportunity to stand out among the crowd. Private class models were very popular on the old server, and I wanted to bring them back. This time though, player models will be player specific rather than on a class. The price of a custom player model is currently 75 credits. Player models are permanent. Player models must be no larger than 12MB in size, and they must be hosted on the workshop. The first 5 users to purchase player models can pick them up on sale for 50 credits.

To order a player model, please create a thread in the support forums. Provide your SteamID, and workshop link to the model in the thread. Be sure that you have the credits in your shop to make the purchase.

Safe Spawn

I'm testing out a new safe zone system for us this week. The safe zone will be used in the area around spawn. With the safe zone, players cannot receive or deal damage in the area around spawn, or be arrested. This allows players to show off their fancy rares and items without the risk of losing them. As soon as you leave the safe zone, you will no longer be protected. If you re-enter spawn, the safe zone system will not enable until one minute after being inside the safe zone.

[​IMG]

Mugging Weapon

Thief, Locksmith, and Bloods and Crips members now spawn with a weapon that easily allows them to mug players and follow the rules. Click a player once to initiate a mug, and then click them once again to alert the player you're mugging. It's pretty simple. Press R to change the mugging dollar value.

Fixes

-Fixed mushroom spawns.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  2. Lena Oxton

Lena Oxton Adept VIP

YES! thank you tim for the awesome playermodel update!

3. chase Tonks

chase Tonks Fresh Spawn

Neet, But I probably Wont try... Seems cool though

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List
  4. JibzZ

JibzZ Management Management

Nice update Tim. Glad to see some new changes to the server. Excited for the new safe spawn and how the community reacts to it.

+1

5. Levande

Levande 猫叉Master VIP

Fuck you.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    • List
  6. Prann

Prann BANNED

Fuck me

7. Levande

Levande 猫叉Master VIP

awoo~!

8. Is there a staff discount ):

9. Glad to see new ways to recover from the bad evil chinese man

10. Steve From Accounting

Steve From Accounting Toddler with an AK47 VIP

what if someone runs into spawn? will they get protected or will there be a timer before they start receiving protecting.

11. Shark

Shark BANNED

Just waiting for the next update to reintroduce weapons to private classes... and $50? fuck that

12. Steve From Accounting

Steve From Accounting Toddler with an AK47 VIP

oh shit i didn't see that

13. Ken Harrison

Ken Harrison Regular

XD, I feel like if I had the money Id get that, military pay is shit

14. Tim

Tim Owner Administrator

Added the mugging swep today. This was supposed to come out yesterday, but we had a few hiccups.

15. Shadeslayer

Shadeslayer Experienced VIP

TBH people who previously owned private classes (Actually owned a class, not a slot), should be given these custom models for free.

16. Infinity.exe

Infinity.exe Experienced

new server, new systems

17. itsglory

itsglory Experienced

cheap,