What's new

Denied World Star's T-Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
World Star's Staff Application
Roleplay Name: World Star
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:460560113
Do you have a microphone?: Yes and use it quite frequently.
What timezone are you in?: EST (Florida)

What times are you active on the server?: Ranging from the after-noon to late past midnight times
How long have you play TDRP? I've played TDRP since 2013 and have stuck with it ever since. I've played every generation/era of TDRP and even played Tim's other project SimplyRP and put hardcore hours/support on that server even while it was dead.

Have you previously been staff in other DarkRP servers? Please share these experiences: I have been staff for a various amount of small-time servers that never made it very far in the long-run like TDRP has. My position would range from moderator to management. Outside of DarkRP servers, I am and have been a long-time mod of a project which has lasted 5 years thus far and administrator of another one that has lasted nearly 10. I am fit for the position.

I am aware of my weakness... urge to break some of the rules. I'm no saint but I've memorized the rules and am only applying for a TRIAL position to prove I am able to handle it and follow/enforce them properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.