Accepted Jack's appliaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roleplay Name: Jack Nigs

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45493970

Do you have a microphone? Yes, blue yeti
1547702977399.png
What timezone are you in? CST

What times are you active on the server? Usually anytime after 4pm, weekends are open, available almost all day on weekends

How long have you been playing TDRP? I played back in the day, around 2013. I heard from a buddy it was getting rebooted and thought it would be fun to try it out again—turns out its pretty fun

Do you have any experience in being a staff member on a DarkRP server? If so, please explain your experience and past projects.
I used to be a staff member for years on PlasmaGaming, I had climbed through almost all the ranks on that DarkRP server to the point where I was offered to buy out the server. Before that, I had been admin/mod on a couple of other servers. I'm familiar with ULX and the menu that's with it. I enjoy the administrative part of DarkRP just as much as playing the actual game. I am also heavily committed once I obtain an administrative role. This server reboot alone has sparked most of what I like about playing gmod

Last edited:

Tyrone Lattarius

Staff member
Head Management
-1 You and your guys' gang are just going around all +1ing each other. You dont know the rules at all, are extremely toxic, and already have multiple warnings on the server.

-1 You and your guys' gang are just going around all +1ing each other. You dont know the rules at all, are extremely toxic, and already have multiple warnings on the server.
show me a warning I have??

i cant account for the people in my gang but you don't know me at all... I've seen you in the server and interacted with you literally one time

False claims with no real backing, retort to my previous statement.
You don't need to try and act all smart now buddy. Im not gonna argue on your staff app I'm just giving my opinion and if you can't even deal with me saying that then what is gonna stop you from keeping your cool in an admin sit with someone you don't like?

You don't need to try and act all smart now buddy. Im not gonna argue on your staff app I'm just giving my opinion and if you can't even deal with me saying that then what is gonna stop you from keeping your cool in an admin sit with someone you don't like?
I never said I didn't like you, I think you're fun to play with you just get carried away sometimes (especially on the forums). Not being hostile either, just telling you you’re blowin smoke

Last edited:
my guy, I've literally talked to you in game and you've yelled at me for punching you and taking your food packages. Stop trying to act like you're on the server 24/7 and everyone knows you, a smart-ass demeanor doesn't help you get mod.
I still don't recall ever playing with you man, sorry lol

Kwoon

I was hesitate at the beginning but watching you closely in game for a couple of days; I didn't see you minge or do anything at all. Plus you're active and doesn't have any warnings.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.