Roleplay Name:
Sanderson

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:62596368

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

What timezone are you in?
EST

What times are you active on the server?
Generally, 3:00 PM and onward

How long have you been playing TDRP?
I have been playing the old TDRP server for just over 6 months, however, it's only been about a week on the reuploaded version.

Do you have any experience in being a staff member on a DarkRP server? If so, please explain your experience and past projects.
I have extensive staff experience on a variety of servers. Most of my experience came from a server named Underground Resistance DarkRP. I spent over a year as a moderator, followed by 6 months as admin. Unfortunately, URDRP closed down shortly after. URDRP averaged approximately 60-70 players on any given day and was well known as a good community. I used to play Eugecus as donor admin, however, left quickly as I realized that the community was quite toxic. I've been the co-owner of both a Jailbreak and DarkRP server, averaging 20 players daily. I'd love to extend my experience to this community! Thanks.

Very respectful player that I met on the server today, actually roleplays unlike half of the server. I already respect him more than majority of the current staff, I'd give him a shot.

I 100% recomend Sanderson. He is very mature, experienced, and would make a fantastic staff member. He is the type of person that the TDRP staff team needs to be successful.

Kwoon

I have ran into you a couple in game before and you seems to be active. You seem chill and helpful. DM me on Discord to get your training and rank.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.