Roleplay Name
Zailo Zokio

SteamID
STEAM_0:1:26534719

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

What time zone are you in?
Eastern Standard Time

What times are you active on the server?
Recently I have been racking up most of my hours on TDRP from 3:00pm-5:00am

How long have you been playing TDRP?
I first started playing TDRP back in 2013. During that time if I recall correctly, that management team consisted of Vel Crow and Casia Vanya.

Do you have any experience in being a staff member on a DarkRP server? If so, please explain your experience and past projects.
During the total six years of my TDRP experience I bought donor admin a handful of times. Throughout all the time I was donor admin I only received one strike due to a silly mistake I made "roleplaying" as an admin on duty. Later in my career I received trial moderator during the time Nota Girl was management on the server.

Although I have had a controversial past I have definitely grown to be a more casual player by not breaking the rules and trying to actual indulge in the roleplay experience that TDRP provides. My minging days brought bad energy to the server, but I feel that I can use my past experience of being a minge to be an excellent admin. Due to the fact I broke just about every rule I know all the rules in and out. I also know how most players that come on the server to purposely break rules think, I could use that to catch them before they cause massive havoc to the server.
In addition to the reasons stated above, during my long history of playing TDRP I have observed how different admin's styles worked on the server. I watched first hand which styles worked and which did not. I can apply those tactics to the server that worked to bring a better roleplay experience for the community.
Thank you for reading my application, I hope I could provide positive energy to TDRP
Sincerly, Zailo Zokio.

Last edited:
He's not really a minge but he's crying alot and he gets offended very easily i dont think TDRP is the server for soft people... sorry -1

Last edited:

Kwoon

Not going to lie but you have changed a lot; or maybe I'm just blind. You're much better now from your old minge self.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.