What's new

Denied SpongeGob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their Username: SpongeGob
Their SteamID (if known): STEAM_0:0:24201739
What were they doing?: RDMingx5 | Banning the wrong ID
Proof:
Banning the wrong id; https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1644547255

RDMx5 Backstory: SpongeGob is roleplaying as a hitman, gets the mayor to call all the police to the police department. Once we are all inside SpongeGob blows up an IED(https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1644544974 | https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1644544924). Immediately following I try and find out what SpongeGob's intentions were and he responds with this(https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1644545056). SpongeGob did not have a hit on the mayor(https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1644545020).

Allright the witch hunt against me continues..... anyway:

1- The ban, a mistake can happen no one is perfect its my bad its just petty that u would report that
2- Mayor comming to PD because i said so is a lie ask the mayor (Dexter)
3- Of all the people that died in the explosion no one complained, koala died a couple second earlier in a fight with me without problem. The people assisting me in the raid and I were standing to close to the IED so we all died. Shit happens no one took it as RDM.
4- We were having fun with the mayor and the cop everyone was having a good time.
5- As you can see in Zailo's screen shot, he never questioned or asked what happend, he just said that i didnt advert (Wich is a lie cause i did i have proof) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1644575396

So yes i looked into the rules and no where does it say that hitman CANNOT raid with OR without a hit.
The only thing that i should have checked is the amount of police officer so we could have also raided the bault wich we couldnt fault of police online.

Last edited:
i did ban the wrong ID it happens its called a mistake seriously thats petty man.

For now until i get the rest of my defense im just gonna say: Ask the mayor if i asked everyone to come back to PD it was Dexter. Ask him that a lie. So first line of this report is a lie.

Just sayin. The rest is coming up soon.
Okay that may have been assuming, but the mayor did indeed tell the police to come to the police department.

I don't want to get into a debate about this particular issue, but I think this might be a little over the top. It may have been against the rules, it may not have been, that's not for me to decide. The fact is that everyone involved thought it was a fuckin' hoot. And it was pretty funny, tbh. Everyone had a good time and a laugh.

So while I'm not saying this report is or isn't valid, I am asking Zailo to have some understanding. Lets just have some fun.

I don't want to get into a debate about this particular issue, but I think this might be a little over the top. It may have been against the rules, it may not have been, that's not for me to decide. The fact is that everyone involved thought it was a fuckin' hoot. And it was pretty funny, tbh. Everyone had a good time and a laugh.

So while I'm not saying this report is or isn't valid, I am asking Zailo to have some understanding. Lets just have some fun.
Y’all decided to become a member of the staff team. Either play by the rules and moderate or get out

Y’all decided to become a member of the staff team. Either play by the rules and moderate or get out
You act like our sole purpose is to serve your needs We play the game to have fun too you know. If we only came to moderate 90% of the playerbase would be banned because sometimes having fun is breaking some rules but who gives a shit if people are enjoying themselves. (No this does not give you the right to break rules at free will but killing friends for example is fine)

You act like our sole purpose is to serve your needs We play the game to have fun too you know. If we only came to moderate 90% of the playerbase would be banned because sometimes having fun is breaking some rules but who gives a shit if people are enjoying themselves. (No this does not give you the right to break rules at free will but killing friends for example is fine)
Exactly. Its not my goal to uphold the rules per se, but rather to maintain a fun and welcoming environment for all the players on the server. Meaning, if in a particular instance I feel it would cause only harm to enforce a rule, I don't. I enforce rules when the infraction causes harm to the server (which is the vast majority of times). This is neither here nor there, as I agree that staff should be held to a higher standard. However, I am simply asking the distressed party (Zailo) to consider showing leniency. I am simply presenting my logic to him and giving a suggestion. I feel that it is my responsibility, and the responsibility of all staff, to give our opinions to our fellow staff members if we feel the need to do so. Considering this issue is clearly a staff one, I am giving my input not only as an uninterested third-party, but also as a member of the team.

Many of you know that SpongeGob and I are friends on the server, and I will not lie, that is a major factor as to why I am putting so much effort into conveying my opinion. However, my relationship with the accused Moderator does not pertain at all to my opinion as i have stated it. If asked, I would respond the same way if the roles where reversed.

Again, it is not my job to resolve these disputes and i have no official say in the matter. I am simply giving my views for the benefit of Zailo and Kwoon, and to a lesser extent, the staff team as a whole.

I know this was quite long, so if you read it, I appreciate your time.

Well i think this post is getting away from the main point. Maybe create another post to talk about staff duty vs staff right to have fun still. I do see the corelation obviously this report is a nice exemple of this "staff shouldnt have fun" mentality but still.

Not that i dont like the conversation i like it but this is a report case and i would like for this to be over as soon as possible without having to many useless post in it so we can go back to normal.

I do have to say that shark's answer is really good and exactly what ive been saying all along. @Kwoon i've exposed all the lies, provided witness and explain everything. You told me build ur defense and we'll see, well i think this is a pretty easy situation.

Last edited:
Lol every time I try and have fun y’all find the littlest things to fuckin warn me for. I guess you guys do have fun warning people for nothing and rdming...

Kwoon

SpongeGob is a great staff. He's the most active and claimed the most sits. I do get that this does looks bad but I really think that this is a misunderstanding. Although SpongeGob dug himself in a whole because of his advert. Out of the 5 people that got killed, no one reported SpongeGob for any wrongdoings. @SpongeGob, next time make sure to be careful when it comes to stuff like this. A mistake like this should not cause this big of a deal.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.