What's new

Denied Report: Johnathon Huckaby, RPG7 replacement request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their Username: Johnathon Huckaby
Their SteamID (if known):
What were they doing?: Hacking which resulted in me losing my RPG
Proof:

Creighton Goodwin has screenshots of damage logs showing Johnathan delivering 600 damage in 0 seconds. He will post them here soon.

Last edited:

Tyrone Lattarius

Staff member
Head Management
At the current moment, all i can see is you got shot multiple times and died. I dont know how your base works so i cant tell how he shot you, even with hacks though you cant shoot through walls so its not like the person teleported into your base and shot you. It would also be much more helpful if you could record in a higher quality, as i cant currently see the chat at all. Please post more evidence of the hacking. Thanks

Again, still waiting for Creighton's damage logs. They show Johnathan doing ridiculous amounts of damage to many different people in 0 seconds.

Wouldn't be surprised if this was cheats tbh. Both times he got shot was at a pretty far distance to chain multiple head shots without recoiling throwing you off. Right before he died he got two tracers shot spot onto his head which is most likely due to norecoil built into the cheat.

Wouldn't be surprised if this was cheats tbh. Both times he got shot was at a pretty far distance to chain multiple head shots without recoiling throwing you off. Right before he died he got two tracers shot spot onto his head which is most likely due to norecoil built into the cheat.
i agree that it's extremely difficult to make that those kinds of shots. however the video doesn't really have full proof.

i agree that it's extremely difficult to make that those kinds of shots. however the video doesn't really have full proof.
It was never meant to be full proof. However it does show that I was shot in an impossible location. That area in our base I was shot last is completely surrounded by walls. There is nowhere he could have stood to shoot me in each different location. There are also many, many instances of him killing OTHER people with impossible stats, which Creighton will post proof to (IDK why he hasn't, he says he will in the video I think.)

Kwoon

I do somewhat believe this is somewhat not normal, I will go ahead refund you your RPG; although this evidence is still not enough to prove that he's actually hacking.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.