What's new

Denied Report: Tekkat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their Username: Tekkat

Their SteamID (if known): STEAM_0:0:59585695
Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tekkat

What were they doing?: NLRx2, Revenge RDM
Following this was a long arguement in chat, along with him minging and setting hits on us.

Proof: Linked a video for proof (sorry for the ffwd'ing ahead of time)

Lmao since when can u KOS a parkourist while doing delivery runs, and arent warnings suppose to be adverted
idk since when can you cheat and evade the ban plus still stay on the server and the forums?
-quit minging on the forums im not going to sugar coat what you did, ill post the vod of you spinbotting too

Tekkat

I don't understand why you're so adamant about getting me banned on this report, but all this report does is incriminate you. The video does not show me breaking rules, but it does show you RDM me twice.

I don't understand why you're so adamant about getting me banned on this report, but all this report does is incriminate you. The video does not show me breaking rules, but it does show you RDM me twice.
Show me where I killed you one time? You can't, you broke NLR twice dude there's not much more to it. Quit being such a minge pls
-Also quit trying to bring in all your friends to fight your battles for you

Kwoon

I can see this as a simple misunderstanding between you guys. I do see the fact that Tekkat got really close and it does looks like he was about to punch. We also disabled the option to steal packages from runners.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.