What's new

Accepted Spongebob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their Username:SpongeGob
Their SteamID (if known): STEAM_0:0:24201739
What were they doing?:False ban/False warn. pretty much what happened is i was at the drugdealer and he tries pickpocketing me, i walk alway to pull out a gun and then kill him within a minute after the pickpocket. I get brought to a sit and he claims that I cannot kill him since the event already happened and in the sit hes very disrespectful and then ends up warning me for RDM. After that situation he ends up banning me for a day for "disrespect' even though he was not only disrespecting me but also my friend Zailo.
Proof: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1627571064 here is the screenshot of the warn and ban. Further evidence is being uploaded

I LOVE THAT UR VOICED ISNT IN THE VIDEO LMFAO !!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I have changed it and i agree on 1 thing i didnt mean to say disrespect i meant to say RDM in the ban message. You would have only gotten a Warning for the dissorderly conduct. I fixed my mistake. Now u are ban for RDM not disrespect like i intended to i didnt know how to change the ban message so i asked Kwoon.

But obviously it was hard to hear my own taught with you and ur friend screaming insults in my hears while i was trying to talk to you. I tried talking with you man in the begining but u are right i did loose patience the fifth time i tried explain the samething but you were shouting over me without listening.

I just wanted to talk but at the second i brought you up you were hostile towards me. I was gonna give you a warning and leave but you kept on going and insulting me then ur friend joined i mean there is a limit to wich i accept being insulted.

Maybe the that wasnt RDM i think its a grey zone we while see what Kwoon or Tim say about it but for the rest i mean, anyone would have acted the same way man.

You were hostile from the start when i disagreed with you. You were not listening but only going on what you thought was right. I Tried explaining how you were in the wrong and I just got gagged and then you proceeded to disrespect me after the fact. As for the ban... again you are 100% wrong here. You can't just ban me for a day for one RDM, the ban was clearly out of anger. Also the audio part was on my end idk why it cut out but I would love to see your recording since you claim you got one

Sidenote: Pulling up the guidelines on Trial Mods regarding the rules which you enforced here
RDM x1 - Verbal Warn
RDM x2 - Warn/ 60 seconds jail
RDMx3 - 24 hours ban
RDMx4 - 72 hours ban

And as for the disrespect
Diss x1 - Warn
Diss x2 - Warn and Mute/Gag for 10 Minutes
Diss x3 - Ban for 12 hours
Each diss after 3rd will count as 12 hours each.

Finally this one is important as well
Moderators and higher may use commands off duty if necessary.

Tekkat

Revoke this kid

Kwoon said:
@My guy is chill as heck! Ran into him a couple times in game and he seems to be aware of our rules. Why not giving you a chance ?

Obviously, he doesn't know the rules considering he can't seem to figure out what is RDM.

Uploads video that makes his side even worse. *Gets trial* then goes on a power trip. Instead of giving somebody with 2 -1's and a +1, how about we give trial to the people who are clearly liked by the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.