What's new

Denied SpongeGob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their Username: SpongeGob
Their SteamID (if known): STEAM_0:0:24201739
What were they doing?: Building in the street as an AOD. A new trial mod clearly showing he isn't mature enough for the job, in the moment being anti-semetic with a swastika sign in front of PD. After OOCing to SpongeGob to remove the sign, I overhear him telling other players to look at his swastika in front of the PD still being AOD.
Proof:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1631910495
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1631910520
Proof2: *32 minutes later I ask and clearly avoiding the question*

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1631923777

Last edited:
allright i mean come on seriously.......
1- If i could see chat and admin tickets at the same time all the times i would but i cant so sorry if i dont see ur little chat message.
2- I had a dup so i gave it to the Mayor who was RP nazi still.

@Kwoon is this really a probleme ? i mean...

YInMn

Server Admin
professional moderater team right here, not only do they continue to be reported everyday for their non existent knowledge of the rules, they even believe they did nothing wrong in general showing no signs of regret or even apologizing for what they did.

@Kwoon is this really a probleme ? i mean...
yes it is

heres another snippet i was able to gather that should be included in this report, although muslim is the aod at the time and is also seen ignoring the sign in general
spongegob can be seen flying around with his toolgun further towards the end (ignoring the rdm as the final thing to happen lol)

also is he doing sits in the skybox as a theif while an aod is on? how wrong can this get lmao

you guys need to seriously stop crying about everything. All this didnt impact ur gaming experience what so ever, it was just fun and thats it. You guys are only trying to find reason to be offended or to cry and its stupid. Sorry Kwoon if this is impolite but its the reality of the situation.

i give almost 10 hours everyday to this server and the community trying to fix probleme and save the server from destroying itself,most of the time im alone trying to keep 20 to 40 people calm on 1 server without anyone helping me ! I have to listen to everyone's probleme and honestly i like it, but if the only thing you have to say about me is that i placed Nazi flag on the map as a meme and ur offended, ur just pity man.

you guys need to seriously stop crying about everything. All this didnt impact ur gaming experience what so ever, it was just fun and thats it. You guys are only trying to find reason to be offended or to cry and its stupid. Sorry Kwoon if this is impolite but its the reality of the situation.

i give almost 10 hours everyday to this server and the community trying to fix probleme and save the server from destroying itself,most of the time im alone trying to keep 20 to 40 people calm on 1 server without anyone helping me ! I have to listen to everyone's probleme and honestly i like it, but if the only thing you have to say about me is that i placed Nazi flag on the map as a meme and ur offended, ur just pity man.
Oh let me apologize for the fact my ancestors were burned in freshly made dirt pits by the millions, sorry for not letting you be "mature" with your funny "meme".

exactly ur ancestors were bruned not you so stop being offended like if you were being opressed in this world you sound like a damn feminist. You are only trying to be offended because your arguments are shit so the only way for you to win is to play the victim here. Just stop its pity.

No matter what, it comes down to the fact that you were an AoD. It doesn't matter what context this was in, while administrating the server, this is wrong. While you are on the Admin on Duty job, you should have absolutely nothing even closely related to RP anywhere on the map, you are there to handle admin sits, and players concerns and questions, it does not make a difference whether you offended somebody or not, its unprofessional to have this while you are an AoD.

Even if you dont like it, i can give a dupe to players for RP reason WHEN IM THE ONLY AOD online for 10hours straight !!! Im here volontarly to listen to all of ur problemes and help people cause i like it but you guys are only here to cry and complain about some stuff i do seriously grow up get out in the world its gonna do you guys good.

Even if you dont like it, i can give a dupe to players for RP reason WHEN IM THE ONLY AOD online for 10hours straight !!! Im here volontarly to listen to all of ur problemes and help people cause i like it but you guys are only here to cry and complain about some stuff i do seriously grow up get out in the world its gonna do you guys good.
When you volunteered, you agreed to follow the rules and act professionally. I have no problem with you personally. I think your a decent admin however if your going to do the job, do it right

This is a very petty report. Is it mature, no. Is it harming you in any real way? No it isn't. You're playing on a garrys mod server where racism is allowed and this is obviously a joke that was escalated for no reason. You see a swatstika or a sign that is saying something profane on the server every day and I don't see any reports on here for that.

This is a very petty report. Is it mature, no. Is it harming you in any real way? No it isn't. You're playing on a garrys mod server where racism is allowed and this is obviously a joke that was escalated for no reason. You see a swatstika or a sign that is saying something profane on the server every day and I don't see any reports on here for that.
You're right, it happens all the time, and no one cares, however in this case an Admin is doing it. A person that was selected by Server Management to administrate their server has this in front of the Police Department. That may look really bad to new players especially if they are Jewish. They join and see an Admin has a Swastika right there near spawn, it could lead to some bad impressions, which players do that already, it is TDRP after all, but an Admin should not be displaying this.

You're right, it happens all the time, and no one cares, however in this case an Admin is doing it. A person that was selected by Server Management to administrate their server has this in front of the Police Department. That may look really bad to new players especially if they are Jewish. They join and see an Admin has a Swastika right there near spawn, it could lead to some bad impressions, which players do that already, it is TDRP after all, but an Admin should not be displaying this.
I don't think you're understanding what I'm trying to say. You are playing a game in which you can cook meth, grow weed, have sex with a "dancer", racism is allowed, and you can kill people. If you can't handle someone throwing up a swastika whats to say you should be playing this game in the first place? I understand what you are saying, I just think its a baseless claim, the server management themselves literally have put in the rules you can be racist. I highly doubt anyone on garrys mod is here to preserve others feelings

I think all the admins just need to act more professional. There aren't enough SA's on to keep everyone in check. If you are staff on tdrp rn it is an all out fucking free for all.

Kwoon

Although this doesn't affect anyone at all, I still agree that this is unprofessional but I don't think this is a strike worthy. @SpongeGob make sure to act more professional next time.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.