What's new

Denied Zailio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their Username: Zailo
Their SteamID (if known): Dont know
What were they doing?: We went to raid a base and it had a building sign on it and told us to stop bc we didn't see it. We stopped and he told us to leave and we left. So then we went to another base and started to raid it and he told us that we had to wait 10 minutes. We didn't have to wait bc it wasn't a raid since there was a building sign on the last one. He then proceeded to warn me without talking to me and the reason for the warning was "dabest". Then after that I said fuck that I'm putting this on the fourms and he banned me for 2 hours for disrespect. Obviously this guy doesn't know what he is doing so someone do something about it.
Proof:

I don't know why you are so hell-bent on taking down staff, however, if you look at this situation without bias, it's obvious to see that Zailo intended to warn you for raiding a building sign-ed building, hit tab to fill your name, and it didn't read the real reason. I definitely think there was left-out information from what you've described, if you really want anything to be done, I'm certain that a video showing the exact transaction/dialogue that occurred between both you and Zailo would help.

I don't know why you are so hell-bent on taking down staff, however, if you look at this situation without bias, it's obvious to see that Zailo intended to warn you for raiding a building sign-ed building, hit tab to fill your name, and it didn't read the real reason. I definitely think there was left-out information from what you've described, if you really want anything to be done, I'm certain that a video showing the exact transaction/dialogue that occurred between both you and Zailo would help.
It doesn't matter he banned me for 2 hours and the punishment for second time dis is a gag/mute for 10 minutes. Read it in the rules

Staff and Players Disorderly Conduct - Acting hostile or dissing toward a staff member or a player.

Diss x1 - Warn
Diss x2 - Warn and Mute/Gag for 10 Minutes
Diss x3 - Ban for 12 hours
Each diss after 3rd will count as 12 hours each.

It doesn't matter he banned me for 2 hours and the punishment for second time dis is a gag/mute for 10 minutes. Read it in the rules

Staff and Players Disorderly Conduct - Acting hostile or dissing toward a staff member or a player.

Diss x1 - Warn
Diss x2 - Warn and Mute/Gag for 10 Minutes
Diss x3 - Ban for 12 hours
Each diss after 3rd will count as 12 hours each.
You're a known minge on the server and quite honestly you are constantly disrespecting staff whenever you are on... Just last night you had a textscreen over his base with the nword all over it.

You're a known minge on the server and quite honestly you are constantly disrespecting staff whenever you are on... Just last night you had a textscreen over his base with the nword all over it.
Thats a different time tho. He can't take something that I did a day ago and punish me for it especially if I wasn't warned for it. And I never called him that I just had a text screen...

Kwoon

For the warn reason "Dabest", he meant to warn you for Raiding without 10min cooldown and I went ahead and edit that for you.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.