What's new

A few nice suggestions (listed in order for priority)

1) Fix anticheat. Just go for CAC. SimpLAC is banning everyone, even people who are AFK. Do not mix anticheats, either (having both activated at same time.) (I'm almost certain you guys are using a leaked addon with a backdoor or some shit, this shouldn't be happening. Buy your addons, kids.)

2) PRINTERS NEEED TO STAY AFTER LEAVING. THIS DEFEATS THE #1 ELEMENT OF DARKRP (RAIDING)

3) More ways to obtain armor/hp from drugs. Weed = HP, Meth = armor, maybe have lean be our beer of TDRP 2019 (if max HP, +20 HP a maximum of 3 times (max hp + 60 EXTRA hp ) AND BRING BACK THE FUCKING BONG IF YOU STILL HAVE IT

4) Radio DJ (good job, I like it a lot and rlly miss it), Combat Medic for VIP (just a medic that can raid and heal +20 more than normal like before), Fight Club.. sure it wasn't played much but it did bring fun the nights it were played.

Only things I genuinely care about thus far.

Staff and rules need revamped but that's either 1) in the works or 2) not gonna happen

Last edited:
I like this +1 butttt radio dj May kind of be annoying as people will minge and play ear rape and I don’t wanna hear that shit outside my base. But fuck it +1 add this shit yo

Tim

Staff member
Head Management
1) Need to see why that's happening. It won't happen now, though.

2) I agree, its on our todo list. We just need to make sure people cant continue respawning printers when they leave.

3) We'll see. I don't want 10 different ways to obtain something.

4) At the moment Garry's Mod doesn't support Youtube streaming. We're waiting on an update to fix jobs like Cinema and Radio DJ.

1) Need to see why that's happening. It won't happen now, though.

2) I agree, its on our todo list. We just need to make sure people cant continue respawning printers when they leave.

3) We'll see. I don't want 10 different ways to obtain something.

4) At the moment Garry's Mod doesn't support Youtube streaming. We're waiting on an update to fix jobs like Cinema and Radio DJ.
To add another thing to the list, a voice chat when you're playing a governmental job only for other governments.

I was kinda doing it today in regular voice chat but it wasn't as fun because not all of the CP could hear me, only one's around me.