What's new

Blood Mod

Steam Workshop: Blood Mod

This idea is hit or miss.
I find that the Blood Mod on the Steam Workshop is a highly overlooked and undervalued addon.

This adds to roleplay in the following way:
If you get injured in game there is a chance you may start bleeding out. Blood starts at 100% and begins to slowly run out until you bleed out. When blood reaches 0 you die. You can stop bleeding by applying a bandage. You can replenish your blood by receiving a blood bag but you must be careful as there is different blood types and if you use the wrong one, you die.

This adds an effect to both role play and realism and opens opportunities to new jobs such as Doctors, Medics, and Black Market Dealers. The code is also very neat and super simple to implement into any HUD.

***BONUS***
Steam Workshop: Steal Kidneys
While we're on the talk of blood and the black market I found another addon that allows you to steal kidneys from other players and then sell to a black market NPC for $5000. Kind of a neat role play aspect and another way to make money. It works kind of like pickpocketing, takes about 30 seconds, kills the player. The only issue is some of the texts needs to be changed to English, but addon works very well.

Last edited:

Tim

Staff member
Head Management
The Blood Mod is a bit too much.

As for the kidney idea, I like it. In rp_downtown_tits_v2 there's a HUGE underground area where I've got ideas for zombies/sewer people. Maybe they'll be equipped with tools to steal your kidney lmao

The Blood Mod is a bit too much.

As for the kidney idea, I like it. In rp_downtown_tits_v2 there's a HUGE underground area where I've got ideas for zombies/sewer people. Maybe they'll be equipped with tools to steal your kidney lmao
Yeah, I can understand that, it's one of those roleplay aspects that CAN'T be ignored or you die, like hunger mod. The Steal Kidneys addon is pretty sweet and it comes with a "Scalpel" SWEP which is what you use to harvest kidneys from other players. Haven't had a chance to look over the code yet.