Not open for further replies.

Dunny

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:244597591

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

What timezone are you in?
Pacific

What times are you active on the server?
After work. Im a barber so my schedule runs on my say so. 5pm til however late tues-sat. Sunday and Monday ALL DAY
Unless I am needed at spefiics then I can make do.

How long have you been playing TDRP?
Since I was in middle school... Jack Bushross era, maybe even a bit before him. Im 22 now.

Do you have any experience in being a staff member on a DarkRP server? If so, please explain your experience and past projects.
Yes, I started off as donor admin. I was aslo mod on TDRP. And I have also been admin on other servers between downtimes of tdrp (Orion RP/respected - TragicSipRP/Superadmin where I was in charge of ranking and hiring staff). As well as owning my own server at one point from redspeed named DOPEsiickBuildRP at the age of 14. Shut down cause obviously I was too young to keep the funds and didnt have any donate system. Prior to this current version I was in a good spot with ranking up in tdrp.

PS: I believe I deserve Admin because not only do I know the Server Rules inside and out, I know how to enforce them in a proper manner to our members and users of tdrp in order to give them the most smooth and Enjoyable Roleplay Experiance. The server's success and longevity is in my best Interest.

Last edited:

Kwoon

You are somewhat active, very nice guy and every time I see you in game. You don't do anything bad beside RPing and doing what you're supposed to do.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.