What's new

Accepted illegal base

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their username: crystal, Derek, and azure ghosting
(Steam id not known)
What they were doing:
the base was built behind the waterfall in the sewer without keypads outside to the fading doors. i have 2 clips that will show us entering it with keypad crackers and us dying because it was basically a trap where they could see us before we see them.
Proof: (videos below)
video:
video 2:
we did put "/partyraid" in chat before we did the illegal base raid btw

Last edited:
I've spoken with Kwoon on this as I was confused. This isn't in the rules yet but from what I've been told, that is no longer an acceptable place to base until further notice. Aside from that the base is illegal, there's no clear entry and there's also no keypads from the videos. Not just this, the waterfall is a one-way wall. You should've known as soon as you saw this to ask before thinking about basing there.
As for the shooting holes, I can't tell because the video is laggy and there's no real evidence as far as I can see.

I'm assuming you guys have been using this base for awhile because many people don't know this is actually a place. Some were speculating you may have been glitching outside of the map to base/farm printers.

Also, please use the format when reporting next time.

I've spoken with Kwoon on this as I was confused. This isn't in the rules yet but from what I've been told, that is no longer an acceptable place to base until further notice. Aside from that the base is illegal, there's no clear entry and there's also no keypads from the videos. Not just this, the waterfall is a one-way wall. You should've known as soon as you saw this to ask before thinking about basing there.
As for the shooting holes, I can't tell because the video is laggy and there's no real evidence as far as I can see.

I'm assuming you guys have been using this base for awhile because many people don't know this is actually a place. Some were speculating you may have been glitching outside of the map to base/farm printers.

Also, please use the format when reporting next time.
This was not our base, this was someone else's we found and we tried raiding it but was not possible because of the base layout. i have more screenshot but wont let me post them because they are "too large".

Attachments

-1 I don't see a problem with this base
Well according Kwoon and jack nigs this is not a legal base and I completely agree. No outside key pads and there is basically a trap in the doorway when u walk in. As well as no viewable doors outside of the base in general. This shouldn’t be allowed when no one can find the base so there is logical placement for people to raid. As much as you don’t want people to do that it’s still has to be RP in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.