What's new

Accepted Koala Overlord Harassment/ SWAT Abuse/ Breaking NLR/ BS Warrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their Username: Koala Overlord
Their SteamID (if known): STEAM_0:1:85780041
What were they doing?:
Harassment/ SWAT Abuse/ Breaking NLR/ BS Raid Warrants.
So this all began when "iM So mIlKy"(Buddy) and "Truckster359" (Me) were taking over a gang territory outside of our base. Then "Koala Overlord" comes up as a SWAT member and "iM So mIlKy" kills him because we are doing something illegal with our guns out and "Koala Overlord" had his out as well about to shoot us. Then "Koala Overlord"types in chat some toxic stuff and threatens he's going to track us down and kill us repeatedly ( as seen in screenshots provided), And this is where shit goes downhill. "Koala Overlord" then gets every single SWAT and government official on the server at the time to come attempt to raid mine and iM So mIlKy's base. Milky kills a lot of them while i'm in admin sits talking to Muslim about all of this, then as i get back to my base with muslim he calls for a PAUSE in the raid and told all of the SWAT to stop raiding for a min or so. So me Milky, Muslim and I were all talking about the situation inside my base when all of a sudden one of the swat members comes busting inside the fuckin base and kills us all, even though muslim called for a Pause in the raid. So of course Muslim brings all four of us into another sit and Koala then tries to say that they got the warrant from a printer item in the doorway that no1 placed,so he had no proof, muslim checked the logs and his recording he had and he said that none of us placed it and it wasnt there when he was at our base talking with us.
Proof:

Attachments

Regardless of what anyone says we had 3 admins say our base was legal as fuck and they even complemented it koala claimed as you can see my base is illegall and sets a warrent on me for illegal base witch doesn't make sense to me as I had killed him in my base so he clearly stated he was gonna set a warrent for my illegal base therefore him admitting to not comply with the server rules and broke nlr along with other rules such as baton rushing and to top it all off it's not the first time he's been under the radar for this heres a picture stating he's done this to another fellow player Screenshot_20190121-092001.png

Last edited:
I was the one who placed the warrant rushed in and blew ur shit up, u had a printer cooler visible from the garage door of your base. Your base was also illegal, kill box, one way props, etc. I didnt know a sit was going on an admin never tried to stop us.

I was the one who placed the warrant rushed in and blew ur shit up, u had a printer cooler visible from the garage door of your base. Your base was also illegal, kill box, one way props, etc. I didnt know a sit was going on an admin never tried to stop us.
There was never a printer cooler that we placed, someone else placed it and we have proof for that too. Our base is very LEGAL. Muslim, Sponge, and Craig all looked throughout the whole base and i explained how it works. And also when muslim came to our base he said in voicechat to pause the raid for a couple mins. Muslim came to our base because you guys were complainingit was illegal, although its not.

Last edited:
You also seem to have left out the part where Muslim Jesus went out front of our base and told all the police and swat to stop raiding cause there was an admin sit and you all started shooting at the floating admin he has it all recorded aswell as you guys are the one that called the admins and continued to raid after calling for one your story is broken

I do have the footage for this report, as a moderator I handle all situations like this with video recording, in case any situations like this do happen. As requested, I'm uploading the entire footage which is about 20ish minutes long, and you can hear/see me being introduced as a trialmod and taught, being new I didn't know exactly howto handle the situation as 7 swat members stormed the base in the middle of the sit. They also put a false warrant, told me that they saw printer/upgrade when that was clearly planted because when I was flying inspecting the base you could not see a printer, nor could you see any "cooler" upgrade in the main doorway. Once the footage is up, you'll both be able to defend yourself with it. The cooler was clearly planted after the fact to defend the SWAT members for the raid, and was a false warrant.

Steve and I also deemed it as a legal base, because the swat members could shoot the defenders just as easily they can shoot the attackers and they're visible. No one-way props are used for defensive purposes when we inspected it.

Love how everyone here is defending Koala on his behalf, and Koala himself hasn't made a single reply. Anyone defending him on this thread is probably just trying to make people mad

You also seem to have left out the part where Muslim Jesus went out front of our base and told all the police and swat to stop raiding cause there was an admin sit and you all started shooting at the floating admin he has it all recorded
Love how everyone here is defending Koala on his behalf, and Koala himself hasn't made a single reply. Anyone defending him on this thread is probably just trying to make people mad
That's exactly what they are doing cause they were also swat with him at the time

i could care less about my shit i lost, i made this because you have no fucking respect for this server or anyone on it, and like to break all the rules.
No respect for the server? I dedicated over 2 years of being an admin to this server me and the rest of the old players that are still playing love this server which is why we’re still on it. I don’t have respect for stupid people I have a lot of respect for the server however

Alright so, in that video you can see that the base's shooting "box" going through the front door is not even 3 blocks.

1. Your shooting/window hole must be at least 3 blocks. Here's an example of height measurement.
Also, where the invisible prop is to get into the above part of the base, it would be impossible for a single raider to properly raid that base, they would not be able to put a keypad cracker on that keypad, without Milky killing him from behind. You are technically trapped in that one position facing the door while you place that Keypad Cracker and until then, either you stay at the bottom of his base for 10 minutes, or Milky stays up to waiting for you to place the keypad cracker. They will not be able to safely enter, or exit the base. Having an invisible prop to get upstairs breaks rule #2.

1. Someone raiding must be able to safely enter and exit your base using a keypad cracker or lockpick, or a combination of both.
  2. You can create a fun design but bases must be possible to raid in a straightforward manner.
At 1:37:11, what happened was, he was taking a point, or raiding a base, so I run into industrial with my guns out, as I am SWAT I always have them out, not know their even doing anything in industrial, and they kill me for no reason. YOU CAN NOT KILL SOMEONE FOR RUNNING AROUND THE MAP. I made no indication at all I was trying to arrest them, kill them, or stop what they were doing. If they had a valid reason, I'd love to hear it, because as far as I know, just because im running around the map with my gun out, does not mean you can kill me.

1. Do not RDM. Random Deathmatching. Do not kill people without a valid rp reason.
At 1:39:10 Steve even says that prop with the material that is on it, is one way. It does not matter that its a fence, the material is what makes it one way, you can barely see the Theifs playermodel through that material into a dark base. The fact that he says that he already had 2 admins say it was fine, indicates theres a problem with our admins.

The second raid took place at 1:45:03, the first raid took place at 1:27:13. Approximately 18 minutes between the first raid, and the second raid, now it was 2 minutes off from being compliant with the rules, however most players don't start timers between their raids. This is a case of people estimating the times between raids, and in any case where no definite system of telling the times between raids, is acceptable.

Alright so, in that video you can see that the base's shooting "box" going through the front door is not even 3 blocks.

Also, where the invisible prop is to get into the above part of the base, it would be impossible for a single raider to properly raid that base, they would not be able to put a keypad cracker on that keypad, without Milky killing him from behind. You are technically trapped in that one position facing the door while you place that Keypad Cracker and until then, either you stay at the bottom of his base for 10 minutes, or Milky stays up to waiting for you to place the keypad cracker. They will not be able to safely enter, or exit the base. Having an invisible prop to get upstairs breaks rule #2.

At 1:37:11, what happened was, he was taking a point, or raiding a base, so I run into industrial with my guns out, as I am SWAT I always have them out, not know their even doing anything in industrial, and they kill me for no reason. YOU CAN NOT KILL SOMEONE FOR RUNNING AROUND THE MAP. I made no indication at all I was trying to arrest them, kill them, or stop what they were doing. If they had a valid reason, I'd love to hear it, because as far as I know, just because im running around the map with my gun out, does not mean you can kill me.

At 1:39:10 Steve even says that prop with the material that is on it, is one way. It does not matter that its a fence, the material is what makes it one way, you can barely see the Theifs playermodel through that material into a dark base. The fact that he says that he already had 2 admins say it was fine, indicates theres a problem with our admins.

The second raid took place at 1:45:03, the first raid took place at 1:27:13. Approximately 18 minutes between the first raid, and the second raid, now it was 2 minutes off from being compliant with the rules, however most players don't start timers between their raids. This is a case of people estimating the times between raids, and in any case where no definite system of telling the times between raids, is acceptable.
To start off you came in the circle while we were taking it and you pulled a gun out when you seen us taking it we waited till you were in the circle to kill you because we are able to do so as for my base with the so called invisible stairs it's not invisible your just incompetent and can't see for some reason as everyone else including admins are able to see it and Steve didn't know what we were talking about at first with the so called one-way prop Steve stood at the entrance and Jesus stood up top and you can then here them talking saying it's "greasy" but legal therefore your still complaining it is illegal I am happy to show @Kwoon and @Tim the base nothing has been changed to my dupe I saved this is a scenario where you got really upset or frustrated that we killed you while we were taking the industrial pole a day prior to this incident and you tried to raid us then as well and when you died by us your tried to say it was a mega base how can you have a mega base in one building to top it off the smallest place you can own in industrial it seems to quite a few of us that your grasping at straws using the fact you were an admin 2 years ago. Well I also was but that doesn't change anything Osama bin Laden wasn't born a terrorist was he?? (seems you have quite a grudge against us) moral of the story don't be a minge and skim your ass along the border of the rules as you said you didn't wait 20 minutes doesn't matter if it was 18 minutes or 20 minutes a admin sit was still in progress and you all were told and then started shooting @MuslimJesus the video clearly states how many of you broke the rules and what rules you all broke NLR stands for new life rule not hold a grudge Nd bitch and complain about invalid shit people like you ruin servers cause you all leach on each other's toxicity I hope you get the most suitable punishment and learn from your mistakes and actually enjoy the server instead of make people not want to play it

Last edited:
Wow you really got all the other CP on the server there, cause in the video, which you clearly didn’t watch, it shows all the other cops in the area shooting and yelling at Muslim. I am in the corner saying in chat that I don’t support what their doing lol. Watch the video on your own report before saying dumb shit.

And obviously we don’t ruin the server because the server did real good when me and my friends were admins and we all got along back then. It’s new players being incompetent and thinking they know everything that ruins a server.

Wow you really got all the other CP on the server there, cause in the video, which you clearly didn’t watch, it shows all the other cops in the area shooting and yelling at Muslim. I am in the corner saying in chat that I don’t support what their doing lol. Watch the video on your own report before saying dumb shit.

And obviously we don’t ruin the server because the server did real good when me and my friends were admins and we all got along back then. It’s new players being incompetent and thinking they know everything that ruins a server.
I'm gonna leave this to someone who has the overall say as your just repeating everything your saying :censored:

Status
Not open for further replies.