What's new

Accepted Koala Overlord Harassment/ SWAT Abuse/ Breaking NLR/ BS Warrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you really got all the other CP on the server there, cause in the video, which you clearly didn’t watch, it shows all the other cops in the area shooting and yelling at Muslim. I am in the corner saying in chat that I don’t support what their doing lol. Watch the video on your own report before saying dumb shit.

And obviously we don’t ruin the server because the server did real good when me and my friends were admins and we all got along back then. It’s new players being incompetent and thinking they know everything that ruins a server.
Didn't support what they're going? Why'd you raid then? Actions speak louder than words just saying. Also you can clearly see the cooler was not present during the video until I double checked.

Didn't support what they're going? Why'd you raid then? Actions speak louder than words just saying. Also you can clearly see the cooler was not present during the video until I double checked.
I did not warrant them, and I said I didn't support the shooting "admins" and calling the said "admin" racial slurs. I'll raid the fuck out of anyone if other CP say they have a legal reason for it, i'll murder everyone in there then let admins sort it out with whoever placed the warrant for all I care.

Kwoon

Lets get to bottom of this, @KoalaOverlord has a well known history of doing this. He would just going around as CP with his friends and just minge the shit out of everything. I believe he's somewhat improving and moving away from that for now, but for those of you that partook in the false warrant CP raiding, violated NLR and many more that was stated above. If I ever see you do this again, I will be more than happy to ban you for a month next time.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.