What's new

Accepted Koala overlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
No the problem is the staff right now doesn't like me because I call them out on their shit, in the fact that Kwoon has a ton of admins that would be great in administrating the server, however he chooses new players to do so. I just want to say most I am fine with that, but if the whole team is new players that is a waste of time, for Kwoon, Tim, and the administration team. You have all these old admins, that know how to work on this server and know how to handle the old players, and you aren't going to use them? I have an attitude towards new staff because I know how to handle situations, I know how to be an admin, and most of the time when I have an attitude towards said admin, they have no fucking clue what to do, or they handle the situation entirely wrong, and that'd be fine if they weren't so fucking headstrong saying their right.

I don't even have a problem with you Sponge, but the server obviously does, when you already have 3 reports on you, so don't even try to assume having someone on the roster would help, or not help the server. I'm reapply because I want to help the server, and I hate watching you people do sits because it takes you so long to handle them and they are handled so wrong a lot of the time.

TLDR Again; Most of the new staff are young, inexperienced admins, which I'm fine with. however, they are so fucking headstrong in their ways, that they refuse to listen to people who know what their doing. If you're going to try to go on my application and discredit me, actually know what the fuck you're talking about, please.
It’s more so Tim that refuses to hire old staff rather than Kwoon. He sees them all as mingey and claims he doesn’t like to give second chances yet hires on people like Tyrone and denying others that have the same work ethic. It was like that on the old server too for some reason. It’s pretty sad seeing a delusional owner trying so desperately to turn a blind eye toward the same loyal community that made the server the success that it was and still want to help.

It’s more so Tim that refuses to hire old staff rather than Kwoon. He sees them all as mingey and claims he doesn’t like to give second chances yet hires on people like Tyrone and denying others that have the same work ethic. It was like that on the old server too for some reason. It’s pretty sad seeing a delusional owner trying so desperately to turn a blind eye toward the same loyal community that made the server the success that it was and still want to help.
Maybe it's just Everytime a moderator See's something about you it's about a admin sit of some sort and all you do is minge you even said it yourself he shouldnt give someone who plays to piss people off the role to better there experience

I did not warrant them, and I said I didn't support the shooting "admins" and calling the said "admin" racial slurs. I'll raid the fuck out of anyone if other CP say they have a legal reason for it, i'll murder everyone in there then let admins sort it out with whoever placed the warrant for all I care.[/QUOTE here's a tiny example

No the problem is the staff right now doesn't like me because I call them out on their shit, in the fact that Kwoon has a ton of admins that would be great in administrating the server, however he chooses new players to do so. I just want to say most I am fine with that, but if the whole team is new players that is a waste of time, for Kwoon, Tim, and the administration team. You have all these old admins, that know how to work on this server and know how to handle the old players, and you aren't going to use them? I have an attitude towards new staff because I know how to handle situations, I know how to be an admin, and most of the time when I have an attitude towards said admin, they have no fucking clue what to do, or they handle the situation entirely wrong, and that'd be fine if they weren't so fucking headstrong saying their right.

I don't even have a problem with you Sponge, but the server obviously does, when you already have 3 reports on you, so don't even try to assume having someone on the roster would help, or not help the server. I'm reapply because I want to help the server, and I hate watching you people do sits because it takes you so long to handle them and they are handled so wrong a lot of the time.

TLDR Again; Most of the new staff are young, inexperienced admins, which I'm fine with. however, they are so fucking headstrong in their ways, that they refuse to listen to people who know what their doing. If you're going to try to go on my application and discredit me, actually know what the fuck you're talking about, please.
this is pretty much fact

kwoon is pretty fucking retarded ngl. i'd rather have casia and vel then this wannabe chinkgger

Haha yeah I think its fuckin hilarious how Koala tried to get mod by sucking up and making tutorials.

Anyways I don't see any reason why he shouldn't at least get a chance. Koala is a central member of the community and as he said he could bring valuable experience to the staff team. I would make Koala a T-Mod, if it were my decision.

+1

Last edited:
Koala was a very good admin back when he was a server admin[SA], he has a firm grasp of the rules and how to enforce them. Koala is very active as well, despite people's impression of him being a "troll" he doesn't get confrontational or irate when things aren't going well and can handle admin situations with ease. When i was MA i recall getting him to train newer Donor admins/mods. Koala would make a good addition to the staff roster.
+1

Biel

Staff member
Management
Koala was a very good admin back when he was a server admin[SA], he has a firm grasp of the rules and how to enforce them. Koala is very active as well, despite people's impression of him being a "troll" he doesn't get confrontational or irate when things aren't going well and can handle admin situations with ease. When i was MA i recall getting him to train newer Donor admins/mods. Koala would make a good addition to the staff roster.
+1
Basically what Steve says. +1 for me too.

Kwoon

You have improved majorly and have helped us out a lot lately. Plus you were a Staff before and it doesn't hurt to give you a chance.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.