What's new

Lieutenant Dan Application for Mod

Roleplay Name: Lieutenant Dan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76090540

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

What timezone are you in?: EST

What times are you active on the server?: Weekdays and weekends; usually after 3 on weekdays because of school and weekend times differ

How long have you been playing TDRP?: I was a global administrator on the renown SkyZ gaming network which hosted JailBreak, DarkRP, and TTT. I've also administrated on several serious roleplay servers, such as a small military RP server along with MassEffectRP, star Wars RP, and WW1 RP. I have an excessive amount of experience administrating and have the rules memorized after years of play. Also a very old and dedicated player so leaving or inactivity won't be a problemm

Additional Notes: i've always been categorized as a minge as many of you are aware, but I rarely break any rules, and if I do it's not knowingly so. Ive always enjoyed the player - interaction part of multiplayer games, as meeting new people and making friends is what I really value in a game. Some people that I consider very close friends and people that I will know for the rest of my life i've met on this server, so it holds a special place in my heart and I wouldn't do anything to bring harm to it. ❤

Last edited: