Denied Muslim Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

YInMn

Server Admin
Their Username:
  • Muslim Jesus - STEAM_0:0:75946431
What were they doing?:
Preforming insane mental gymnastics regarding the "default laws" citing how they do not explicitly say "Walking into the PD vault is not something that can be arrested for" and proceeding to warn/jail crystal and I for simply arresting someone who proceeded to walk into the PD vault and complaining about what ever he can to justify it.
Proof:
1st arrest, wasn't brought to a sit for this?
2nd arrest, showing him clearly enter the first area for the vault.
3rd arrest, showing him clearly next to the vault itself?
4th arrest, another inside the vault?????? (contains a great sit btw)

Last edited:
What were they doing?:
Preforming insane mental gymnastics regarding the "default laws" citing how they do not explicitly say "Walking into the PD vault is not something that can be arrested for" and proceeding to warn/jail crystal and I for simply being police officers.
Seems disrespectful at that.

You've managed to get in quite a pickle tonight as you just disregarded what the staff member has been telling you to stop doing repeatedly-therefore escalating your punishment, hense the jails then thought it would be cool to get your buddy to so the same. Anyways, aside from being egregious the entire time, you instead reported yourself. You failed to acknowledge the fact that there were people growing weed/making meth in the pd at the same time this was going on. Instead of listening to the default laws of the city which state:
4. The making of lean, weed and meth is illegal.
you instead decide to ignore this only trying to arrest me for whatever reason you saw fit in your mind. Not just this, you and your friend decided to ignore the staff members request. A simple sign could've got you out of a whole bunch of trouble but instead you decide to challenge the staff member for whatever reason. Now I understand that in most servers the default laws specifically state if you are in the pd its AOS/KOS but this is a different situation. Lot's of disrespect, plus a threat stating even if something happens you'll have about 50 more accounts before you're actually permanently banned from the server. I know Muslim has screenshots to prove his case as well and he was not in the wrong here.

Let's not forget you were supposed to name these clips "mentally challenged children attempt to play darkrp,"
Proof: 1548057334274.png

Anyways I hope you had a good time proving your point lol

Why did I warn you the first time? I was going to leave you with a verbal warning to put a AOS sign in front of the PD, because in the default laws it does not state anywhere that trespassing is illegal, I was going strictly by what the rules say on the forums, you could've also warned him to leave. It's not that hard to put up a *fucking* sign to say past the second set of door ways is not allowed and AOS. Calling Jack, mentally retarded in front of me is also not going to help your case. I told you multiple times, I didn't want to have to warn you a second time because you're an alright individual. Then questioning my ability as a staff member and saying I'm incompetent didn't help your case. To avoid this entire situation, you could've literally placed a AOS sign, instead you decided to challenge my authority. I followed proper staff procedure. Warning the first time, a 120 second jail the second time. I was kind enough to negate, the second warning. You can clearly see through my screenshots, I did not want to escalate the situation into a warning but you kept insulting and being disrespectful. I was polite, and kept my cool through the entire time. Insulting my integrity as a staff member, and insulting a fellow player is not tolerated. Along with I love how you're cutting out half of what you said to me.

First arrest: He didn't report it thus I didn't bring it to a sit.
Second Arrest: No AOS sign saying he can't be there/Warning him to leave
Third Arrest: No AOS sign AGAIN saying he can't be there.
4th Arrest: No AOS sign saying he can't be there/warning him to leave 20190121004740_1.jpg 20190121004746_1.jpg

Last edited:
All I asked was for a fucking sign, so I didn't have to deal with a stupid sit. Also you had no issue with letting these people make meth in the PD, I don't get why this is such a big issue for you and you could place a fucking sign saying AOS past the second set of doors. I didn't want to have to warn you, but you literally disregarded my authority and questioned me.

Attachments

YInMn

Server Admin
Seems disrespectful at that.
saying that mental gymnastics were required to even conjure up what has been said?
Jack Nigs said:
You've managed to get in quite a pickle tonight as you just disregarded what the staff member has been telling you to stop doing repeatedly-therefore escalating your punishment, hense the jails then thought it would be cool to get your buddy to so the same. Anyways, aside from being egregious the entire time, you instead reported yourself. You failed to acknowledge the fact that there were people growing weed/making meth in the pd at the same time this was going on. Instead of listening to the default laws of the city which state:
Rules said:
You can be corrupt*, but you can also be demoted from your class for this. To demote someone type /demote <username> <reason>
  1. We define corrupt as doing anything a thief would do, stealing, using printers, look the other way when someone commits a crime. You are NOT allowed to raid or mug outside of valid warrants, however.
oooooooo nooooooooo looks like theres a rule for that???

Jack Nigs said:
you instead decide to ignore this only trying to arrest me for whatever reason you saw fit in your mind.
wow look you ran into the pd vault and got arrested? its almost as if a vault is a secure location that is meant to be guarded ooooooo wwwwwwwwwoooooooowww

Jack Nigs said:
Not just this, you and your friend decided to ignore the staff members request.
sorry my friend was following procedure and arrested a non police member who entered the vault
Jack Nigs said:
A simple sign could've got you out of a whole bunch of trouble but instead you decide to challenge the staff member for whatever reason. Now I understand that in most servers the default laws specifically state if you are in the pd its AOS/KOS but this is a different situation.
where does this come from? signs do not need to placed at all, the rules dont even state police can even place some signs down to arrest anyone they want for something that they want
literally just accept the fact that running into pd vault gets you arrested lmao
Rules said:
Basic Rules
  1. Use common sense.
Jack Nigs said:
Lot's of disrespect, plus a threat stating even if something happens you'll have about 50 more accounts before you're actually permanently banned from the server. I know Muslim has screenshots to prove his case as well and he was not in the wrong here.
a threat? i just stated that i have 20 accs to use if i wanted? is there something inherently wrong with saying that? and the 50 comes from the amount of warns a player receives before a perm so nice missquote lol

Jack Nigs said:
Let's not forget you were supposed to name these clips "mentally challenged children attempt to play darkrp,"
sorry i forgot to change the names i was eating dinner

Why did I warn you the first time? I was going to leave you with a verbal warning to put a AOS sign in front of the PD, because in the default laws it does not state anywhere that trespassing is illegal, I was going strictly by what the rules say on the forums, you could've also warned him to leave. It's not that hard to put up a *fucking* sign to say past the second set of door ways is not allowed and AOS.
wait where in the rules states that i may put up a sign to arrest anyone in a certain area? what happened the the big rule called
Basic Rules
  1. Use common sense.
MuslimJesus said:
Calling Jack, mentally retarded in front of me is also not going to help your case. I told you multiple times, I didn't want to have to warn you a second time because you're an alright individual. Then questioning my ability as a staff member and saying I'm incompetent didn't help your case. To avoid this entire situation, you could've literally placed a AOS sign, instead you decided to challenge my authority.
i challenged an idiotic claim that arresting someone clearly inside the pd vault is somehow considered "RDA"
MuslimJesus said:
I followed proper staff procedure. Warning the first time, a 120 second jail the second time. I was kind enough to negate, the second warning. You can clearly see through my screenshots, I did not want to escalate the situation into a warning but you kept insulting and being disrespectful. I was polite, and kept my cool through the entire time. Insulting my integrity as a staff member, and insulting a fellow player is not tolerated.
did i say you didnt follow the procedure? im questioning the outcome as it is borderline stupid
MuslimJesus said:
Along with I love how you're cutting out half of what you said to me.
i cut most of the shit to actually upload it as i dont care about any of the disrepect claims, thank the australian government for giving us NBN instead of something good

All I asked was for a fucking sign, so I didn't have to deal with a stupid sit. Also you had no issue with letting these people make meth in the PD, I don't get why this is such a big issue for you and you could place a fucking sign saying AOS past the second set of doors. I didn't want to have to warn you, but you literally disregarded my authority and questioned me.
and you wont ever get a sign that is why this is being posted?
Rules said:
Basic Rules
  1. Use common sense.
Rules said:
You can be corrupt*, but you can also be demoted from your class for this. To demote someone type /demote <username> <reason>
  1. We define corrupt as doing anything a thief would do, stealing, using printers, look the other way when someone commits a crime. You are NOT allowed to raid or mug outside of valid warrants, however.
tell me where in the rules state that a sign has to be posted in the first place... wait a second...

Common sense, would be also swallowing your ego, and listening to a staff member by placing an AOS sign. Literally, all you had to do. Not that big of an issue. Shouldn't even have to argue with that all I wanted was a AOS sign. Literally "AOS if past the second doors" no warning. Nothing, instead you ignore me and do the same thing.
wait where in the rules states that i may put up a sign to arrest anyone in a certain area? what happened the the big rule called
It's a government building. You can place a sign there saying what they're allowed to do. Trespassing is also common sense, however where one may be or not be for trespassing is harder to defined. From the chat logs, you can see I didn't want to escalate the situation to a warning, even more so a second one. It should be common sense the staff member has the final say in an argument and you to fix it. This would've been much more civil if you, and a lot more easier for the both of us if, you did what I told you to. Then get a higher staff member to tell me that I was wrong respectfully and then they would have notified me, talked to me if it this is a judgement error and then they can critique me and then have me apologize. That's if I'm in the wrong on this. Instead of that, you completely go the opposite direction saying I'm wrong and you're right, and throw an entire hissy fit over it.

I mean, a text sign. Serious. Just wanted people to be notified that they're not allowed to be past the second door ways, then you could complain to Kwoon, that you had an issue with my judgement. He'd then tell me, tell me what not to do and fix it. Instead you disputed me literally, and rebelled against what I told you to do, which wasn't even that hard. A text sign. All I wanted out of you. I had a player complaining that there wasn't an AOS sign, and I respectfully asked you to give him one so he knew he wasn't allowed in the PD. I checked the rules, nothing was stated and to be on the safe side. It's not even like I wanted to give you warned you. I didn't even want to deal with the sit because how absurd both of you were being.

YInMn

Server Admin
Common sense, would be also swallowing your ego, and listening to a staff member by placing an AOS sign.
no, no i dont have to swallow anything and i dont need to place a retarded sign, unrelated btw but im also never placing a kos sign

MuslimJesus said:
Literally, all you had to do. Not that big of an issue. Shouldn't even have to argue with that all I wanted was a AOS sign. Literally "AOS if past the second doors" no warning. Nothing, instead you ignore me and do the same thing.
It's a government building. You can place a sign there saying what they're allowed to do. Trespassing is also common sense, however where one may be or not be for trespassing is harder to defined. From the chat logs, you can see I didn't want to escalate the situation to a warning, even more so a second one. It should be common sense the staff member has the final say in an argument and you to fix it.
wait did you just admit trespassing is common sense, and you state that it is harder defined dispite the fact the location isnt the entire pd it is instead the pd vault

is this simply a joke?
MuslimJesus said:
This would've been much more civil if you, and a lot more easier for the both of us if, you did what I told you to. Then get a higher staff member to tell me that I was wrong respectfully and then they would have notified me, talked to me if it this is a judgement error and then they can critique me and then have me apologize. That's if I'm in the wrong on this.
this is the complaint, this is what you do when there is something wrong

MuslimJesus said:
Instead of that, you completely go the opposite direction saying I'm wrong and you're right, and throw an entire hissy fit over it.
because i have a right to say that the judgement of a staff member is wrong and quite happily point it out
MuslimJesus said:
I mean, a text sign. Serious. Just wanted people to be notified that they're not allowed to be past the second door ways, then you could complain to Kwoon, that you had an issue with my judgement. He'd then tell me, tell me what not to do and fix it.
this is the complaint, this is what you do when there is something wrong
MuslimJesus said:
Instead you disputed me literally, and rebelled against what I told you to do, which wasn't even that hard. A text sign. All I wanted out of you. I had a player complaining that there wasn't an AOS sign, and I respectfully asked you to give him one so he knew he wasn't allowed in the PD. I checked the rules, nothing was stated and to be on the safe side. It's not even like I wanted to give you warned you. I didn't even want to deal with the sit because how absurd both of you were being.
i disputed you because what you warned me for isnt a thing and instead of it just being laughed at forhow pathetic it is

wait did you just admit trespassing is common sense, and you state that it is harder defined dispite the fact the location isnt the entire pd it is instead the pd vault

is this simply a joke?
Considering I've have had differing opinions, and heard differing opinions on this topic. Yes, I am saying that it's not common sense to be past the second door ways in the PD and know it's not allowed.

because i have a right to say that the judgement of a staff member is wrong and quite happily point it out
Yes, you could've posted this exact thing questioning my judgement, with just a verbal warning also by listening to me and saying I won't do it again, instead you completely disregarded my ruling and decided that you needed to make a massive statement and issue out of this. You quite literally forced my hand to warning both of you. I told you I wanted an AOS sign, pretty simple. You could've posted the footage on the verbal warning. I would've admitted to giving you a verbal warning over this,and Kwoon could've decided who was in the wrong. No potential for a staff abuse charge on my self but decided to raise the stakes. However instead you disregard my word, and literally disobey my ruling while insulting the person who was complaining about this situation forcing a warning. Then proceeded to do it again forcing the rda x2 120 second jail time.

YInMn

Server Admin
Considering I've have had differing opinions, and heard differing opinions on this topic. Yes, I am saying that it's not common sense to be past the second door ways in the PD and know it's not allowed.
were not talking about the 2nd door, we are talking about the pd vault

MuslimJesus said:
Yes, you could've posted this exact thing questioning my judgement, with just a verbal warning also by listening to me and saying I won't do it again, instead you completely disregarded my ruling and decided that you needed to make a massive statement and issue out of this.
this isnt a massive issue and i havent said it is, i am simply disputing my warn and reporting you for it

MuslimJesus said:
You quite literally forced my hand to warning both of you.
nothing was forced? i disputed your claim that i broke rules and you warned me

MuslimJesus said:
I told you I wanted an AOS sign, pretty simple.
and there was never going to be a sign

MuslimJesus said:
You could've posted the footage on the verbal warning. I would've admitted to giving you a verbal warning over this,and Kwoon could've decided who was in the wrong.
thats not how this works, thats not how any of this works

MuslimJesus said:
No potential for a staff abuse charge on my self but decided to raise the stakes.
:unsure:

MuslimJesus said:
However instead you disregard my word, and literally disobey my ruling while insulting the person who was complaining about this situation forcing a warning. Then proceeded to do it again forcing the rda x2 120 second jail time.
disregard your word? disobey your work? i disputed it for how idiotic it was, i then continued to play the game how it meant to be played and had my rp ruined because a mod doesnt know how to play

were not talking about the 2nd door,
We are talking about the second door also, because the first arrest you have up there isn't in the vault and you brought that up in your original post, and the vault is past the second set of doors. In the sit that's what I was talking about, and mainly aiming at.
i disputed it for how idiotic it was,
Seems more idiotic to blow a staff member off and completely disregard my word thinking I would back down. Especially over something that's so inconvenient. A text sign. Seriously. I don't think you get how easy it is to place a text sign. You could've even copy paste what I said to you in the sit. Literally one or two clicks away from this not being an issue. The warning was the most avoidable thing you could've done, and that is place a text sign. It could've been a 30 second ordeal, not wasting your precious rp time.
thats not how this works, thats not how any of this works
Literally it is, I've had multiple issues with staff and argued over this type of stuff., brought it to Kwoon then Kwoon literally told the staff member it's allowed if I was in the right. If I was in the wrong, he'd literally explain why I was wrong. You could've even brought it to Tyrone if you so desired. This is completely absurd, that I had to warn you because you didn't want to put up a text sign. I personally thought the entire sit was fucking retarded, and shouldn't even been an issue.

Kwoon

Okay okay, you're both in the wrong and right. It's our fault that we did not specify any PD rules. I'm not going to do anything here except for removing warnings off of any that was warned for RDA in this incident. I went ahead and modify our Government Rules, now everyone can move on with their day not wasting a another second on arguing about this anymore.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.