What's new

Printers

I feel like you shouldn’t be able to destroy your own printers. Every time me and my buddies raid a base before we get in the person destroys their prints then jus goes back and spawns more. Maybe a way to have this is if your printers are a certain ways away from your props you can’t destory them. Or you claim the printer as your own(like name tag on printer) and you can’t destory it so raiding become more valuable.

2. When someone logs off the server that has printers spawned they should stay. I also hate seeing when you raid someone take their printers and then the person relogs. Again with the thing where you can “claim” printers unless you log off with the printers they will stay. If they are your printers they should stay on the server if you log off for many like 5 mins. That is incase you are in the middle of a raid they don’t de spawn as soon as the person logs off or relogs from the sever. That way you can finish the raid and claim the printers as your own. Just an idea?

Biel

Staff member
Management
2. When someone logs off the server that has printers spawned they should stay. I also hate seeing when you raid someone take their printers and then the person relogs. Again with the thing where you can “claim” printers unless you log off with the printers they will stay.
This, just like the old times.