What's new

Denied Report: Jack Nigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I didn't kill anyone throughout the ENTIRE video. I understand that's a hard concept to grasp but hopefully you'll be able to soon. You were complaining about this in my original post- which you seem to have copy and pasted and you're using my youtube link -not only this, but this report isn't valid at all lol, you're reporting the wrong person

Since this report is so hard to understand ill break it down for you
1ST
Tekkat is following us, I warn him to get away. He continues to follow, he then dies for it - no rules broken
2ND
Tekkat remembers his last life, this time he tries to hide so he can come hit the bags off our back. Unfortunately I spot him, he jumps down, punching my friend, he then dies for that. The first case of NLR broken
3RD
Tekkat remembers his life again, coming back to the same hiding spot. Instead of waiting for him to rdm/steal our packages he gets killed instantly by my friend.
4TH
Tekkat gets upset, still remembering his previous life, waits for my friend to run back to get another bag. Then Tekkat rdm's him out of spite

I hope this clarifies any confusions you have about this

Last edited:

Noah

@YouAlreadyKnowWhoItIsBoi He verbally warned you, u didnt get away, u literally punched him the second time and his friend killed you, and in the video the 3rd death is unclear, also i feel like your doing this to be a minge, but i may be wrong, although im not really in a position to do anything about this anyone who would like to close this report would feel the same way.

Tekkat

The person in the video is me. You have to advert a warning, so that was RDM. His friend killing me on the roof was RDM. Jack Nigs incriminated himself trying to report me.

Status
Not open for further replies.