What's new

Accepted SpongeGob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their Username: SpongeGob
Their SteamID (if known): Not sure
What were they doing?: Me and 2 of my buddies went to raid his base. We were in the base and he started to blow up his printers which is fine. We got all the way to where he and his printers were and he logged off the server. To me I don't think this is appropriate behavior for a staff member to do. In the middle of him blowing up his printers we killed him. There were still some printers left and right as he died he logged off. There were other staff on that agreed that this is inappropriate. So therefor I am making this post.

( I know this isn't much proof but it just shows that he logged off. Other witnesses will reply on this thread.)
Proof:

SpongeGob should know that he should not be blowing up OR logging off to avoid a raider accessing his printers. He should know this because a situation occurred where Sponge and another member of the community raided Shark saying that it was failrp. After them three discussing with Kwoon that it was indeed failrp, Sponge should have made a mental note not to do this. Nathan OOC'd during the raid stating, "lol blowing prints?" (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1641135625). This was before Nathan and his fellow gang member killed Sponge. After Sponge died, he immediately logs off, not letting Nathan finish raiding the base.(https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1641134705). Even if Sponge had to get off for "IRL reasons" as Sanderson says he claims in discord, it is very convenient that it happens right as Nathan is raiding the base. I know that a quick glance at this could look like this is what some would call a "witch hunt," but if we continue to let this behavior slide it will give a bad impression of how well we as staff members follow the rules. I feel that Sponge has had enough warnings and that a strike is needed for him to understand that consequences of his actions.

Oh god... All right i will post only one message here because this is getting old and its draining my energy for no good reason.

First of all i was in discord with multiple people that can confirm that PRIOR to the raid i said i was leaving the server to go to bed earlie @Kwoon was in the discord. Second of all everyone on this server knows (except from zailo apparently) that Nathan and is little friend Smitty have been targetting me for EVERY little thing to get me in trouble. I've been harrased and insulted for the past fuckin WEEK because those 2 kid want me to react and fuck up so then can report me. Now they even harrase me using my daughter for the past 2 days. So honestly...

Now the last thing before i leave this behind me that i want to bring up is how hypocrite that is from you Zailo. When the same thing happen with shark I CLEARLY STATED: Im not takin side on that issue, the server is at fault. I never accused shark of FailRP + YOU DEFENDED HIM THAT TIME !!!! Now you are using the same thing from someone else claiming that i should have a strike ? What are you trying to do ? Even you claim this is a witch hunt ! I've had enough warning about what ? I dont have a single warning the only thing i have is a strike that had nothing to do with this ??? anyway...

@Kwoon if you want to talk about this i will be more then happy too, i have done nothing wrong. I wont respond anymore to this thread for it is the atempt of a very angry child to shame my name even after he used my daughter in is harrasement and the hypocrisy of a fellow staff member completely bias towards me.

(Edit) I was looking through handled reports and I see Sponge a lot. Not that this is a problem but he acts very hostile towards people when someone reports him. When Kwoon closes the thread he tells sponge to be more professional next time. As you can see in his most recent reply he calls me a “very angry child” and is calling other staff members “bias” just because they aren’t siding with him. Bottom like if you can’t keep your cool as a member of the staff team... is it even worth to have them on it?

Since I was brought up in this report. You said in OOC "Thats kind of failRP man" and either you or sanderson (Don't know which one) went to kwoon about it and complained. Kwoon then sent me a dm about it saying how i shouldnt have done it. For the harassment, I will say its very true that Nathan targets you but you are not the victim considering you engage and go right back at him in OOC chat on the server.

Note: I Don't care if sponge gets striked or not I am just adding my input since I was in this situation with sponge for the same exact reason

DIscordchat.png

Last edited:
All right last message im getting sick and tired of all this..

1- Shark i did say it was "kinda" fail RP cause you did it on purpose ! I didnt so not the same thing.
2- I never talk to kwoon about it im not one to snitch about something if i have a probleme with another staff member i will talk about it with the person.
3- I do answer to nathan ur right Shark but what do you want me to do ? Never defend myself ? Eve when he talks about my daughter ? Really man ?
4- Zailo is not bias ònly`because he disgrees with me. He always hated me from day one of application you can go back check my mod app or any thread about me.
5- I was hostile without reason ONLY ONCE ! It was against shark, i apologized and got my strike. You are not a victime nathan. You talk about my daughter so stop crying.
6- I always tell to people to report me if i do anything wrong i am still learning im not hostile against anyone else on this server other then you and smitty (and shark once for no reason that time)

YOU even said #NoMingeNathan you were nice for 24hrs i even took ur sits that day then u startedagain as soon as something doesnt work ur way.

Im far from being the best mod or the most like but I WANT EVERYONE TO UNDERSTAND, that angry child dares to talk about my daughter and the only thing he got was <me being hostile> he is very lucky !

@Kwoon do whatever at this point i dont care i get harrased for 7days straight by a disrespectful child and YOU tell me not to do anything well thats ok i didnt but i have a limit like everyone else. If you dont do anything about it dont be suprise if i loose my calm when someone talks about my daughter.

All you keep saying is me bringing up your daughter when we never did. You say zailo is bias but the whole staff team is bias towards me so you are just getting a little taste of how my experience is on the server. You guys just get so angry all the time Bc you don’t like to hear when you mess up about something. I’m jus telling the truth but you guys just start to feed off each others anger. I’m done typing on this thread. Ma’s can make the final decision.

Woah, this thread is getting petty as fuck.

I was there that evening and can confirm that Sponge had every intention to hop offline to head to bed early after "Nathan and his buddies" came to raid him. I was the one who brought the issue to light when we were dealing with Shark. I don't think that destroying printers to avoid them being stolen under any circumstance is acceptable, and logging off shortly after is equally irresponsible. However, given the circumstance with the members involved, it's not too difficult to understand Sponge's position during the situation.

Whatever drama has been occurring between Sponge and Nathan is between the two of them. I'm certain that all of this pettiness with family members and angry posts will shortly stop, as it's clearly causing issues with the community, and neither Nathan nor Sponge would intentionally harm the community, one should hope. Obviously, any further disagreements should be dealt with in private between the two members, and if necessary, Kwoon. Any arguments/pettiness on public display would surely indicate malicious intent at this point.

Last edited:

Kwoon

Although this is somewhat of a minor issue but @SpongeGob was already warned multiple time before. This will be his first strike for unprofessional-ism. Although @Natemank, if I hear you bringing up anyone irl stuff again. I will perm you for DOXXing.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.