What's new

Suggestion list for Tim

Suggestions for Tim,
Purple is denied so people don't remake threads on it
Tim change the color to things you're considering :)

Kwoon said Private Classes will not be back as long as he is on the server.

Printers should be able to change the name on the back of them. Let's say they leave, the printers stay if they return they cannot buy printers unless their old ones are destroyed.

The spawn protection should be cut off at the doors. It's currently all the way to the fountain which is too big. This is done to help with prop blocking spawn.

Once you leave spawn, you shouldn't be able to walk back in. People abuse this to get out of RP situations, like a cop trying to arrest them or someone trying to kill them.

Add cinema for the community, gangs or friends to watch funny videos together. Garry's Mod currently broke support for viewing Youtube in-game.

Add radios or Televisions(TVs can play youtube) to not be bored while farming. Garry's Mod currently broke support for viewing Youtube in-game.

Once shot there is no other way to regain hp unless you find a potion or a medic. Drugs should be modified to give health/armor but not at a huge amount so it's not game breaking. For example, tugging a blunt heals you 25 health and maxes out at 150, drinking lean gives you 50 armor, meth gives you speed. (bongs?).

Lean shouldn't give a speed boost, because it makes no sense.

More M9K weapons? The M9K weapon pack is huge. Currently, the only guns that are used are M82 barret, Hk G3, and the Remmington. In due time, more weapons will be obtainable through lootable items.

More rares, Ghook, Milkor, etc. The Ghook can help pe.ople get around the huge map since there are no cars. Also, it can help the Delivery job.

Cars? If not cars some other kind of transportation, Something to spend money on so people stay on the server to work for something.

Give the cps an armory to fight against people with rares. The mp5 is pretty weak, shotguns are only mostly used.

Add the old C4 to the Black Market Dealer, I believe its better than the IED. Once used it goes away unlike the IED swep.

Tim might not like this idea, but I think this can keep players on the server. VIP ranks can be purchased with rpcash, Gold can be 5-10mil and silver can be 2.5mil-5mil. This can create players to come back to the server to upkeep their rank with the printers they get.

Vips get a discord rank.

Add DJ, They made clubs where people played music, came together and hung out. They also were able to talk over the radios and it would be funny.

The amount of people basing is low, reply Ideas that could get people basing.

Edit the voting system for demotes/kicks, It counts people who don't vote as "No". It should count the actual people who voted. For example, 8 people voted yes, with 30 people on the server and 3 people voted no, with the current system it wouldn't go through because it would say 8/30. (This might be inaccurate but I believe that's how the current voting system works).

Add the !pc command, it would be helpful to see how many props I got up.

We should get Anex gamings, moat.gg or nota girls anti cheat, they're all very good ones that detect everything as you join

Remove the animations with the Keys, Its hitbox manipulation while in pvp, people have set binds to keep constantly dancing

Plasma cutter, Drones

Last edited by a moderator:

LTK

The spawn protection should be cut off at the doors. It's currently all the way to the fountain which is too big.

+1

Once you leave spawn, you shouldn't be able to walk back in. People abuse this to get out of RP situations, like a cop trying to arrest them or someone trying to kill them.

+1

Add cinema for the community, gangs or friends to watch funny videos together.

+1

Add radios or Televisions(TVs can play youtube) to not be bored while farming.
-1 (just use your phone in rl or open shift+tab for TVs)
+1 to radios

Once shot there is no other way to regain hp unless you find a potion or a medic. Drugs should be modified to give health/armor but not at a huge amount so it's not game breaking. For example, tugging a blunt heals you 25 health and maxes out at 150, drinking lean gives you 50 armor, meth gives you speed.

+1

Lean shouldn't give a speed boost, because it makes no sense.

-1 (If weed gave a speed boost and everyone went a long with it, why not then)

More M9K weapons? The M9K weapon pack is huge. Currently, the only guns that are used are M82 barret, Hk G3, and the Remmington.

+1

More rares, Ghook, Milkor, etc. The Ghook can help pe.ople get around the huge map since there are no cars. Also, it can help the Delivery job.

+1 (But only to situational rares. I don't want a gun that oneshots people)

Cars? If not cars some other kind of transportation, Something to spend money on so people stay on the server to work for something.

+1 (possibly hoverboards)

Give the cps an armory to fight against people with rares. The mp5 is pretty weak, shotguns are only mostly used.

+1

Add the old C4 to the Black Market Dealer, I believe its better than the IED. Once used it goes away unlike the IED swep.

+1

Tim might not like this idea, but I think this can keep players on the server. VIP ranks can be purchased with rpcash, Gold can be 5-10mil and silver can be 2.5mil-5mil. This can create players to come back to the server to upkeep their rank with the printers they get.

-1 (so easy to earn rp cash through farming)

Vips get a discord rank.

WOW SO AMAZING

Add DJ, They made clubs where people played music, came together and hung out. They also were able to talk over the radios and it would be funny.

+1 but only if they added fight club along

The amount of people basing is low, reply Ideas that could get people basing.

idk

Edit the voting system for demotes/kicks, It counts people who don't vote as "No". It should count the actual people who voted. For example, 8 people voted yes, with 30 people on the server and 3 people voted no, with the current system it wouldn't go through because it would say 8/30. (This might be inaccurate but I believe that's how the current voting system works).

+1

Add the !pc command, it would be helpful to see how many props I got up.

+1 (the max should be 31 or 39 props)

Printers need to not despawn when a player leaves the server.. I suggest adding names on them like we had with old printers

Also +1 to all these

EDIT:I heard Tim was thinking about hover boards and jet skis. Something with Jetskis could be adding a fishing or some kind of diving for materials that you can sell for $ (Tyrone suggested this a few weeks ago)

Last edited:
Kwoon said Private Classes will not be back as long as he is on the server.
fix dis :( we dont want him

Printers need to not despawn when a player leaves the server.. I suggest adding names on them like we had with old printers

Also +1 to all these

EDIT:I heard Tim was thinking about hover boards and jet skis. Something with Jetskis could be adding a fishing or some kind of diving for materials that you can sell for $ (Tyrone suggested this a few weeks ago)
There is names on the back of the printers, just make entities stay unless blown up

Black market dealer should fluctuate with different items each time it spawns around the map. More rares/weapons should be added so that each time its always fresh and not the same 10 weapons each time. I currently feel like there is little to spend RPcash on and more weapons should be added to the black market dealer that we can work towards