What's new

Wall Defender

Tim

Staff member
Head Management
With the recent prop health system, I had thought originally we'd introduce entities to help with base defense. Here's my idea:

The little transformer prop above would be what we would call a "Wall Defender". It's pretty simple, props within its radius receive automatic health regeneration. To view its radius, you'd just need to press 'e' on the entity and it'll show you its radius. You'd be able to take ownership of the entity as well. So, if you're the owner of the entity, it would only defend your props. If someone raids a base that has an active Wall Defender, they can capture it and take ownership of it and take it back with them to defend their base.

To obtain the entity, the idea that I have is that you'd need to obtain random junk items from dumpsters and an item or two from the sewers and then craft them together. There'd probably be 2-3 different Wall Defenders, with larger radius' and a higher prop health regeneration number. Each version requiring harder to obtain items than the one before it.

What do you think?

Sounds good only issue that would come up would be some people getting 3-4 of them from raiding bases etc and putting all of them at the only entrance of their base